Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mickey, Here I Come

It's always so exciting when travel documents arrive! These items were delivered by Fed Ex and I felt a tinge of excitement when they arrived! Now, after going through my travel documents, I feel BIG tinges of excitement to realize that I'll be spending time with Mickey - and hopefully Harry Potter - very soon! Thanks to my wonderful customers who helped me achieve this trip! At Disney, your dreams come true - and you all certainly made my dream come true! I'll have Tinkerbell sprinkle you with some fairy dust tonight as you sleep, and hopefully one of your dreams will come true, too!

2 comments:

Lori Pfeffer said...

I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see the pics of you and Mickey partying!! Have fun - I would!

Benedicte said...

Congrats Penny!
Have fun :-)