Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Promotion Celebration!

I am proud to announce to you that MARY LEE SHERMAN, my recruit and a member of The TOPICS!, promoted to a Senior Associate on June 30th! I don't have a picture of Mary Lee to share with you, but I think promotions are something to be recognized and celebrated, so I'm announcing her promotion even without her picture! Mary Lee is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. She has ALWAYS been sweet and sincere to me and I think the world of her! I know she loves to stamp and she has lots of enthusiasm for Stampin' Up! Every time I see Mary Lee, she has a BIG smile on her face, and she is certainly a pleasure to have around! I look forward to the opportunity to get to know Mary Lee even more in the future and I'm so excited and happy about her promotion! THANK YOU, Mary Lee, for being a member of The TOPICS! I wish you continued success in your Stampin' Up! business - and I wish you many happy hours of stamping fun!

1 comment:

Judy Garza said...

Congrats, Mary Lee!!!!!