Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder Sample!

Just recently I held my All Things She and One Thing He Camp Wannastamp. One of the items we made was a scrapbook, made using the Scallop Envelope Die. I was telling everyone that I thought it would be GORGEOUS to make one of those albums in all vanilla - probably to be used for wedding photos - and I finally got a chance to sit down and make ONE envelope, but you'll get an idea of how pretty it would be to do six envelopes like this and tie them all together for a wedding gift. Can't you just imagine how gorgeous it would be with black and white photos of the bride and groom in the little envelopes? Adding the pearls on the envelopes.......ooh la la! Oh, jeepers, I'm melting over here. I don't know what it is about all white or all vanilla, but gosh, it gets me every time! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

OMGoodnes...this project calls to me! Just love it. Oh how I wish I lived close to you so I could attend your wonderful camps! Hope your stamp-crazed ladies appreciate you Penny!!