Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Frame!

To order Stampin' Up!'s amazing merchandise, you can visit my 24/7 online store by going to www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." This frame is available from Stampin' Up! in the Definitely Decorative brochure (117599). What I love about it is there's a 4 X 4 open space in the middle so you can seasonally change out the stamped picture! I added some Black Satin Ribbon (117285) and a tag using the Extra Large Tag Punch (119866) and I've got a great home decoration for Halloween. The 4 X 4 area is covered with glass, but if your decoration has 3D items on it, you can always place it on top of the glass instead of underneath! I'm going to really enjoy this frame, changing it out for every holiday. I purchased the stand from a frame store, but I'm LOVING the frame itself! I think this would make a lovely gift for someone, especially if you provided them with a new 4 X 4 stamped decoration each month!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow, didn't know we had these. I think one is in my future!