Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Santa's Workshop Item!

I'm offering my customers a Santa's Workshop on December 11th and 12th - open-house style! Just preview the items below, let me know which items you'd like to make, and how many of each item you'd like to make, and I'll have the supplies and paper all cut and ready for you! All you have to do is come and enjoy the day making the items you've selected for the special people on your Christmas gift list! We'll be busy, busy, busy, but won't it be fun!!
This cute little money holder is a great stocking stuffer! The Bermuda Bay card stock with the Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon is such a nice color combo - and with glitter all around Rudolph, there's also lots of BLING! The biggest BLING, though, is to open it up and find MONEY inside! I'd love to find this with a $50 bill inside under my tree!!

No comments: