Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Variation of One of my Cards

At my "It's a Girl Thing" Camp Wannastamp, we made a beautiful card using the "Soft Summer" stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. If you look below under older posts, you will find the cards we made; however, one of my stampin' buddies, Debbie, changed her card a bit to make this wonderful card instead, and I thought it was absolutely beautiful. She changed the image to another stamp in that same stamp set and reversed the ribbon from the top of the card to the bottom of the card. She used Sahara Sand ink and then colored in the flowers with a blender pen using Pink Pirouette ink. I flipped over it and offered her $10 if she'd give me the card - AND SHE SAID NO! Anyway, she was kind enough to let me photograph it so I could share it with you. Isn't it lovely? By the way, Debbie wanted me to be sure to let everyone know that she actually copied this idea from Tess at the stamp camp! WAY TO GO, TESS! Your card is simply gorgeous!

1 comment:

Susan Tasson said...

This would be a sweet girl baby congrats card.