Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oldie but Goodie!

My stampin' buddy, Anita, asked to see a copy of this card - and I totally panicked because I couldn't find it! What would I do without a sample of this card - it's one of my favorites? I always keep a hard copy of the things I love so I can remember exactly how they look, and when I couldn't find this card, I was miserable! So after tearing through boxes and boxes of samples and spitting nails looking for it, I FOUND IT! I've realized after this that I would like to memorialize lots of my old cards and projects on my blog so I'll always be able to refer back to them! I'll be posting lots of my old cards and projects that we've made in years passed, so bear with me through it! I feel better knowing they're on my blog! I got this idea from Splitcoast. This card uses Pretty in Pink card stock, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, the 5-Petal Flower Punch, black brads, and Stampin' Dimensionals! This card can be changed to any color - and it's GREAT! Changing it to Whisper White card stock or Very Vanilla card stock and using gold or silver brads makes a gorgeous wedding card!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks, Penny!

Mary Colemon said...

I love it, I love it! Now to use some of the papers I don't usually go for...this is great, Penny.

Mary