Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Aid Kit








I had fun with this project! I made this as a convention gift for our group a couple of years ago so they'd be prepared for any malady that might come along! It's also a great gift for kids going off to summer camp or anyone leaving on a trip! There is no recipe, really. I used a 99 cent Johnson & Johnson first aid kit and covered the outside with a strip of designer paper. The top is card stock stamped with a cute little flower (sorry, it's a retired set that I can't remember the name of). I put a rhinestone brad in the center of a couple! The inside is filled with Tums, Motrin, Chapstick, throat lozenges, and Band-Aids. I love it! If you make this for kids, it's always a good idea to put emergency phone numbers in there, too! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, except the medicines.

No comments: