Monday, June 30, 2008

Card of the Week - June 30th


We made this card at several of the home workshops I've done recently, and it's been a fun favorite of everyone's! I did have someone ask me why you would put a sheep on a birthday card and I didn't really have a great answer other than "because it's cute"! I wouldn't mind having a sheep on my birthday card - I think he's adorable! Oh, well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? The recipe is attached!

Recipe:

Paper: Whisper White - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Bashful Blue - 5-1/2 X 2-1/2; Whisper White Scrap; Pumpkin Pie Scrap

Stamps: All Holidays (P. 146); Dilly Dally (P. 50 - and this set is retiring, so if you want it, you'd better hurry!)

Inks: Black Staz-On; Pumpkin Pie; Bashful Blue; Certainly Celery

Miscellaneous: Black Gingham Ribbon; Blender Pens; Ice Circle Rhinestones; Paper Piercer with Mat; Coluzzle Cutting System; Scallop Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Key Tag Punch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With regard to the sheep on a birthday card - Maybe you could go with the other term for Sheep which is EWE - so it could be saying something to the effect of Ewe have a happy birday.

Danielle

penguinstamper said...

That's so clever, Danielle! I never think of things like that!