Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Making Jewelry Again!

Greetings to those of you who continue to check my blog.  Yes, I'm still here - and thank you for always checking on me.  I've been so caught up in making jewelry that I haven't been stamping very much lately, although I did make a collage thank-you note that I'll post soon.  But for now, I'd like to share some of my newest jewelry creations with you.  I changed the name of my Etsy Shop to One Cent Productions.  It's nice to have an outlet where you can post your "things."  I had closed my Etsy Shop down and realized I missed it over the past year.  It gives me something to play with and brings me joy, whether I sell anything or not.  It's more about the sharing that I love so much.  Okay, on to the photos!  I really enjoy making all types of jewelry - it's hard to stick with just one style - but one of my favorites is vintage-looking jewelry.  I'm in love with this necklace.  It's feminine with all of the tiny little pearls - and the bling puts a smile on my face. 

Here's the next!


I love this beach set.  It's made with sea glass.  All of the elements are sterling silver.  This is luscious and, yes, please take me to the beach.  It's always my happy place!  This is my last post for now.


See?  I'm smitten with jewelry.  It's a wonderful creative outlet and just as much of a money pit as stamping.  LOL!  Anyway, this necklace looks adorable with bluejeans and a white T-shirt.  It's more casual and fun and great for everyday wear.  Thanks for checking in!  I'll post my collage thank-you note as soon as I can get a decent picture of it.  Ta-Ta for now!

1 comment:

pshell said...

you can really put jewelry elements together Penny!