Sunday, March 16, 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Box

Greetings, my friends!  Last Friday I offered a Friday Felicity event where we made four Easter items.  It was a lovely day - I truly enjoy my stamping buddies so much!  If you would like to order any of these great products, I'd be thrilled for you to do so on my website @ www.pennythomas.stampinup.net.  This is what we made!


Recipe:

Paper:  Pool Party - 6-1/2 X 2 - scored at 2-3/4 and 3-3/4; Pool Party - 1-1/2 X 1-1/2 - scored at 1/4" inch on two opposite sides to form the sides of the box; Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper - 2-1/4 X 1-3/4 (for the eggs); Pistachio Pudding - 6 X 3/4" (for the grass); Crisp Cantaloupe scrap; Whisper White scrap
Stamps:  Springtime Hello
Ink:  Basic Black
Miscellaneous:  Scallop Tag Topper Punch; Polka Dot Embossing Folder; Big Shot; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Sticky Strip; 2-Way Glue Pen; Fringe Scissors; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; Pearl Jewel; Paper Snips; Backyard Basics Framelits; SNAIL Adhesive; Mini Glue Dots; Crisp Cantaloupe Twine - 10" long; Linen Thread; Paper Piercer with Mat; Bitty Banners Framelits; Chocolate Nuggets (3)

No comments: