Sunday, August 18, 2013

Serene Silhouettes Christmas Card


The projects and cards I'm posting below were offered at my July Top Picks Day, as well as my August Camp Wannastamp.  We've been very busy stampers!


The card above was cased from Patty Bennett.  As soon as I saw the red sparkle, I was all over it!  The recipe is below.  If you'd like to order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net.  The UPS man will find his way to your house with a box full of goodies!

Recipe:

Paper:  Crumb Cake - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2, 5-1/4 X 4, 4 X 3, 3-3/4 X 2-3/4
Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes; Seasonal Sayings
Ink:  Crumb Cake; Early Espresso
Miscellaneous:  Bone Folder; Big Shot Machine; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Stampin' Sponge; SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details; Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Love this! Just gorgeous!