Monday, January 23, 2012

Mocha Morning Card Sample

WOW! I returned home yesterday from the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in San Antonio and I found THIS in my mailbox! What a nice welcome home! This is a thank-you note that was sent to me by Carolyn Gray, one of my recruits in The TOPICS!, and it is simply elegant, don't you agree? Carolyn used Basic Black card stock, Cherry Cobbler card stock, as well as the Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper. To make the flower, you punch out six scallop circles using our Scallop Circle Punch. Then you crinkle each scallop circle to get texture - and don't be shy, really crinkle them up! Place the scallop circles on top of each other, pierce a hole in the center, and then position your Antique Brad into it to hold them all together. Carolyn, this card is stunning, and so are you, my friend! To order these amazing products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Have a fun day!

1 comment:

VickiM said...

That Carolyn is so talented! What a beautiful card.