Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! Thank you for being so faithful in checking my blog for creative ideas this past year! I hope you've found things that inspired your creativity and made you want to stamp! I appreciate your support and your friendship over the past year! I hope your MERRY is VERY and that your New Year is filled with all good things - and lots of stamping! By the time you read this post, I'm sure my kids have torn down the stairs as fast as they could and that those presents under the tree were opened in record time! Have a festive celebration! I'm wishing you the merriest Christmas ever! PEACE ON EARTH - GOOD WILL TOWARD MEN!

3 comments:

Diane Burns said...

Merry Christmas Penny!

Chrystyna said...

Merry Christmas Penny! Enjoyed all your creative efforts and wishing for more creative juices flowing in the New Year! The picture of the Christmas tree in you house is awesome! As you always say keep on stamping!!! have a great day!

Heather Klump said...

Hope your Merry is Very too! Love the pic, and ALL of your creations! All the best in the New Year!