Sunday, August 23, 2009

Diane Burns' Home Workshop!

After my new catalog open house, Diane contacted me and told me she would like to have a home workshop - and one of the cards she wanted to make was the 3D cup card that we made at the open house - and the recipe is listed as a July 5th post! I got that card idea from my sister, Pam, who is a demonstrator in Florissant, Missouri! We also made this card at Diane's workshop, which I absolutely love! Isn't it simple, but beautiful? This is another card idea that I got from my sister, Pam! In fact, Diane's entire workshop is a "Pam" workshop, and the cards are beautiful! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: So Saffron - 11 X 4-1/4; Whisper White - 5-1/4 X 4; So Saffron - 5 X 3-3/4"; Whisper White - 2-1/2 X 2-1/2 Stamps: Trendy Trees (P. 112 of the catalog) Inks: Old Olive; Chocolate Chip Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon - 15" long; Scissors

No comments: