Monday, July 7, 2008

Card of the Week - July 7th







How about some "Christmas in July" cards? Over the weekend, I found these cards that we made at last year's Christmas Card Workshop and it got me all excited about the upcoming Christmas Card Workshop I'll have in October! At my Christmas Card Workshop, you can make five of each card design, all the way up to ten of each card design, so that you have a good stash of cards on hand when the holiday season arrives! I've already established two of the card designs we'll use this year and I'm still looking for three more to complete the workshop! Once the new catalog and the Holiday Mini comes out, I know I'll find what I'm looking for! No recipes are attached - I just thought you would enjoy seeing them! Most of you came to the workshop and made these last year, so you have samples in your hot little hand! Unfortunately, the glitter doesn't show up in these photos, so you can't see how glittery and beautiful the cards are! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! - the best rubber stamp company in the world!

No comments: