Sunday, May 25, 2008

May Day Basket Tutorial


This is an idea I got during a "midnight share" on the Bermuda cruise trip! Demonstrators meet at midnight in one of the dining rooms to share their ideas! Even though I go to bed at 9:00 p.m., I'll set my alarm so I don't miss the "share" - it's too good to miss! One of the demonstrators who shared showed us how to make this little basket. I've used the "Spring Fling" Designer Paper. Four pieces are cut measuring 6 X 3/4" for the basket bottom; 1 coordinating piece is cut measuring 6-1/2 X 3/4" for the basket rim; and one coordinating piece is cut measuring 6-1/4 X 1/2" for the basket handle! For the basket instructions, you can view the tutorial below! I can't wait to try this as a Halloween basket - my favorite stamping occasion! All products used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Videographer: My daughter Haley


-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

hey there ms. moviestar!!!! you did a great job with your 1st video tutorial & haley did an excellent job "filming" you!!! (haley, you're gonna have to start charging her for your services!!!) i love your blog & have been reading it from day 1--you go girl!!!! luv ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the tutorials! Who knows you might be on real TV by July! That's how Frank B.from Katy got started. He was picked for a craft show and moved forward to Trading Spaces. Remember the little people when you get famous!!! You are THE STAMPIN QUEEN!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you Tech-y Queen! I am so proud of you for doing this. VERY cool! (BTW-I am SOOO stealing your ideas).