Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chrystyna Bryndzia's Home Workshop!

Here is one of the cards we made at Chrystyna's home workshop! This card makes me melt and it might just have to be my Christmas card this year! I love using nontraditional Christmas colors - and this card fits the bill! I rubbed the outside edges of this card along the Gold Encore pad - and it looks so classy! I saw this card on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!
Recipe:
Paper: Kraft - 6-1/2 X 6-1/2; Very Vanilla - 6-1/4 X 3 (2). I placed the vanilla pieces on the inside of the card. The vanilla piece on top covers up the brad holes you're going to make and the bottom vanilla piece makes your handwriting easier to see! I also outlined the inside vanilla pieces with the Gold Encore Pad
Stamps: All Holidays (P. 43 of the catalog)
Inks: Chocolate Chip; Gold Encore
Miscellaneous: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon - 20" long; Scissors; SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Sponge Dauber; Paper Piercer with Mat; Gold Brads (3); Vintage Ornaments #1 stencil (P. 29 of the Definitely Decorative catalog)

2 comments:

Mary Colemon said...

Loved the cards at the party, Penny...can't wait til Saturday's workshop, too.

Mary

penguinstamper said...

Thanks, Mary! You are always so kind to me! We'll have a blast on Saturday!