Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Card Workshop Fun!

This past weekend was my Christmas Card Workshop - the BIG DADDY-O of all events that I have each year - and this year's Christmas Card Workshop was so much fun! It was a Friday through Sunday event and we made a little over 1,500 Christmas cards! We listen to Christmas music, sample each other's Christmas goodies, drink egg nog and Poinsettias, and have a blast! I asked for permission to post some of the gals' pictures on my blog - and they said SURE! I even got a picture of Kevin using the Big Shot - and he's the one who brought the adorable Santa cookies! We always look forward to seeing what Kevin is going to bring to the Christmas Card Workshop each year - and he didn't let us down!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to steal Kevin's Nutter Butter Santas idea. Too cute!

Pam

StampingBetty said...

that is so cute! love your peanut butter santas!

Dawn said...

Those Santa cookies are absolutely darling! Way to go!

SeeSusieSave said...

What do you make so many Christmas cards for? Do you send them?

Anonymous said...

WHERE are the directions for the santa cookies? HELP!

Anonymous said...

How do you make the santa cookies??

Paula @ The Tween And Me said...

Found the source for the Nutter Butter Santa recipe!! It's http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/nutter-butter-santas-128132.aspx

Looking forward to making these this year!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so cute and would very fun to make with the kids. I really want to make these for our Christmas Party.